Our goal is to develop a set of core competences for road safety professionals:
- to understand the nature of road safety;
- to understand causes of crashes from the interactions between human being – road – vehicle;
- to understand origins, characteristics and use of crash data and other road safety data;
- to obtain knowledge of the most important theories and methods used in road safety (research) and to read/understand research reports;
- to design road safety management strategies and effective countermeasure in these strategies based on validated knowledge;
- to design and implement road safety action plans.